18 Black: 27/72
16 Black: 24/138
16 Gold: 68/138
16 Royal: 112/138
14 Black: 34/139
14 Gold: 122/139
*as of 3/19/2018
Now that the club season has started we need to remind you of several things that need your
attention throughout the season.
1. Payments are due on Feb. 1 (the following week) and April 1 (during that week). Each team
has a different amount, so it is not listed on the website. We will inform each coach and they
will forward you the amount. You can pay by check, cash or credit card. We will be at certain
practices to swipe your credit card. Remember, there is a charge for each transaction.
2. As parents if you want to discuss ‘playing issues’ with your coaches, it should NOT be done at
any competition. Your daughter must communicate with her coaching staff as much as possible
before you get involved. Coaches should not discuss these issues with parents if the player has
not discussed it with the staff prior to your involvement.
3. Remember, our club is all about the process of learning. We are not driven by the
scoreboard. Being a good teammate is a priority. Being coachable is a must. Getting better at
each practice is a goal.
4. Playing time cannot be equal. Players earn their time. Coaches will be fair and try to play
everyone during a weekend. All things listed in #3 are taken into consideration when deciding
Here’s something you should share with your daughter, if she is not happy about her playing
“What are you doing to give the coaches confidence to put you in?” Joel Berry, UNC
5. Make sure we always abide by the facilities rules and regulations.
6. Be good fans. Cheer for everyone on our team. There is no need to complain about lines
people, scorekeepers or officials. Bad calls are going to happen…it’s a learning experience.
7. Our teams will all get better and players will improve. ENJOY the growth of your daughter,
both on and off the court.
Thanks for being great parents of CCE!
From sweatshirts to shoes- get ready for this season sporting the best new gear!
You don't have long! Check out what gear you can get now!
The mission of Capital City Elite is to promote and develop, through its players, the sport of volleyball and to support parents in guiding each player to become the best person they can be. CCE recognizes that participation in any sport is good for the physical, mental, and social development of young people. We work to create a volleyball club environment that works toward developing life long skills of teamwork, fair competition, time management, good health, and fun! It’s CCE’s philosophy to train players in the best and most sound techniques of the game from their basic foundation through their higher levels of volleyball.